Anyhoo, I cut out all the pieces for this months block about three weeks ago -- and let me tell you, there are about a trillion pieces in this block. There were 16 squares that measured a mere 1 7/8 inches. That's crazy small. I sewed the HST units about two weeks ago.
Then, I think I was prepared for the rest of it to be way more complicated than it actually was. I was a bit put off by those really small squares. Tonight however, when I ran out of other things to do, I finally sat down to finish it. Especially since Amy from Stichery Dickory Dock says there's something interesting in the pipeline for those completing the June block (gotta get on that one). Here she is, all done up:
|Supposed to look like envelopes in the corners|
|She is an awesome specimen!|
K, work in the morning - gotta go get my lunch made!