Saturday 26 January 2013

Diving into the Sugar Block Club

Its been a while...I've been trying to figure out this blog business...with less real commitment than is likely necessary.  But its a new year, right?

Anyhoo, I decided to branch out this year and try some new things.  One of them is a block of the month club.  Amy over at Stitchery Dickery Dock is hosting a block-of-the-month club with each block being distributed via email each month.  I figured, what the heck, and signed up.  I was a little daunted by the persnickety cuts (into eighths of an inch) but you can't call yourself a perfectionist without willing to be particular!

This is my first block, which I am proud to say I got done before the month was over!  Yay me!  I'll take the small victories thank you very much!


Who knows, maybe this BOM will keep me posting on a regular basis - stranger things have happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment