Wednesday 6 February 2013

Decisions, decisions

I think I might be crazy.  I do one paper-pieced block and I forget all about my paper-pieced pineapple hell and go and join this:


I've been reading some blogs and seeing the January and February blocks popping up.  They looked pretty sharp so I dug through some posts and links to find Elizabeth over at Don't Call Me Betsy is hosting this BOM.  After thinking about it all day, I joined.  What the heck, right? Right?

Maybe...just maybe this one will be different?  Maybe paper piecing one freaking block a month will be less insanity inducing than squeezing a whole wall hanging out in a weekend?  Ha.  Probably not.  But ya never know unless you dive in and try.

If I manage this, at the end of the year I will have this:

Lucky Stars FPP BOM Club

There may be a lot of four letter words on this blog this year.  Its a good think I like an excuse to use them.  :p

2 comments:

  1. You're crazy. You will need lots and lots of wine. But it will look incredible when you are done. I just hope your hair hasn't gone white from the stress come December.

    ReplyDelete