Sunday 24 February 2013

A blip and a binding

Not one to be defeated by sewing mishaps (or my own subsequent temper tantrums for that matter), I got back on the FMQ-horse today.  You know, after I consoled myself with maple flavoured coffee and a e-book this morning.  I started by changing my needle and figured I'd give myself a real fresh start.  I felt good. Then this:
ARGH!
I had one last option - the top thread on my machine was running low and the spool was gettting empty.  I switched to a brand new one and then I was ready to go like gangbusters!

And look!!!  Mission accomplished!  I got the bindings sewed on and now I'm ready to watch the Oscars while I start to hand sew them down.  


My aim is to get it done by Thursday so I can take it to my local guild meeting for show and tell.

1 comment: